Saturday, November 8, 2014

night and day

People always say that we look alike; and we agree. But our styles could not be more different. Inspired by this popular pin from Pinterest, we took to our closets to recreate the general feel of the outfit.

all black + statement piece
Mara:
I tend to gravitate towards preppy pieces and also chic for cheap pieces. This is a jersey knit maxi so it is super versatile. I wore it with wedges for this date night look, but the world is your oyster and you could do almost ANY shoe!


shop the look:
dress (similar here and here and here oh...and here)
necklace (similar here...and only $6!!)
shoes: (similar here)



Sarah:
I love homemade accessories! Most of my wardrobe consists of neutral colors and practically no patterns- I like simple staple items that let me wear a really quirky accessories like a grey cheetah print scarf or a cat print cardigan.
shop the look:
scarf: homemade (fabric here)
shoes: h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment